- Heartsong Healing Kirtan, Saturday 11/7/2020 7-9pm NZT (arrive by 6.40pm) At Pilates Synergy, 68-74 Kingsford Smith St, Lyall Bay, Wellington 6022, New Zealand. This special event is a Heartsong Sacred Song Circle and Kirtan from 7-9 p.m. We will sing beautiful chants and songs that come from Hinduism, Earth Spirituality, Buddhism, Christianity, Sufism, or ones I have written. We will also be exploring the freedom and power of group improvisation and sound healing, and sharing in the healing of silent meditation and reflection. We will be creating a powerful group healing experience in Sacred Community together. $20-$25 (depending on circumstances). Any questions please drop me a line at Bryonytree@gmail.com
- New Moon Heartsong Kirtan, Saturday 18/7/20 7.30pm-9.30pm At Strathean Retreat Centre, 212 Old Hautere Road, Te Horo 5581, New Zealand. Healing Kirtan tuning in with the energy of the new moon and the next layer of new beginnings. Suggested Koha $20-$15.
- Online Heartsong sessions available – please see the Heartsong Sacred Singing and Meditation Facebook Page.
- EQUINOX HEARTSONG DAY, Saturday 19 or 20/9/2020 10am-4.30pm. Details TBC.
A special day at the Equinox to go deeper into exploring your authentic Heartsong Voice. The Equinox bring us Energies of Balance and Healing; and opening to these through meditation and focused singing, we can connect more deeply with our inner processes. I will be sharing some of the tools I have been using with individual clients in my one-to-one work. We will be exploring gentle movement practices, Meditation, Voice Exercises, Singing and Chanting and in the afternoon we will be connecting with the natural forces outside. The day will complete with a full sound healing. Everyone is welcome. Please get in touch if you have any questions
A percentage of all profits raised goes to environmental charities – giving back to Mother Nature for the connection and blessing of this work.
Bring lunch to share, and a notebook or journal
- Heartsong Chakra Balancing Course Date TBC, 10am-4.30pm,
Rm 1, Lancaster Friends Meeting House, Meeting House Lane, LA1 1TX, UK.
Full day session exploring and going into the sounds, energies and potential of each chakra in the full 7 bodily chakras. I will be sharing special Vocal and Energetic techniques and systems that support and balance the chakras, and we will be exploring and moving deeply into their energy and the experiences they offer.
The day will involve a full body tune up and balance of the 7 bodily chakras, and then we will explore each chakra more deeply.
This day will include a lot of helpful information and healing techniques, which has come from many years training, inner work and practice.
Investment: £60/£55£50 a day
- Day Workshops – to Order! I am available to run weekend, day or session workshops. All you need to do is gather a group of 7 + interested people and have a venue, and to contact me!
These days can be wonderful and transformative experiences in which to explore Voicework, Sacred Song, Empowerment, Ritual and Energy work such as sounding for the Chakras. These sessions are a powerful opportunity to work deeply with your energy body and voice in a safe, held group space.
I have many years experience working with voice and healing, and have led successful Voice and deep chakra workshops before. I am a trained energy healer, a published poet and an award-winning film-maker.
- Feedback from participants:
Jools: ‘You put so much of yourself into these events….. The Heartsong (whole event) was wonderful, I feel you’ve shifted some blocks & put me in touch with parts of myself I’d forgotten/may not even have known before. It was valuable to look back over 2019 and identify the positives, and to set my intention/invocation for 2020. The humming, chanting, singing, soundbath – everything individually was great, and the whole package was awesome, with a great bunch of people 🙂
Frith: ‘Bryony held the space in the energy of generosity and warmth. I felt safe to release my voice from old fear and shame and have fun, even laugh. I was able to experience and share the beauty of my voice raised alongside others in simple and joyful harmony. The group went to a safe heart space together and I can’t wait for the next one – truly divine’.
Mary: ‘These workshops give me a chance to be free with my voice in a close, supportive setting, where people are not competing with each other, but rather contributing to a uniquely collective gathering, and in which participants are free to explore voice work, chant together & share food – what’s not to like?! Bryony is a kind and welcoming host & facilitator’
- Please contact me for any further details, email@example.com